ChronoSync 4.9.5 is an application for Mac, which can be used to synchronize or backup files and folders. Allows you to make a backup of the entire system as well, to create a bootable backup
Timings manager equipped with a powerful control panel.
Equipped with a panel scan synchronization as comprehensive, ChronoSync provides us with powerful management capabilities and identification data, preparation of rules and guidelines for timing, navigation, status check and restore data, along with a tight core and Flexible planning syncs in the background, automatically.
ChronoSync is an ideal application for synchronizing files between hard drives, external, or between server devices and any computer, not just a Mac. The process of an interface that acts as a wrapper documents synchronization, one sync with your specific guidelines and information about their planning.
From synchronizations of a general nature to complex synchronizations, ChronoSync takes care of everything. ChronoSync creates multiple documents synchronization, one event to process them separately , but it is also possible to encapsulate some of encircling a joint for processing, and automatically in the background.
With ChronoSync can sync or do a backup for most devices and directories, and all that can be connectedto the Mac, including a folder on your Mac, other Macs, PCs and external drives.
• Fully customizable toolbar
• All settings are stored in separate files that can be edited at any time
• Synchronization in two directions
• drafting rules to filter the files by various attributes
• Compare files before sync
• Run a test to verify the results of synchronization before performing operations
• history of synchronization, which can be printed or saved to a file
• Automatic synchronization on a schedule
• Use AppleScripts to automate synchronization.
Intel, 64-bit processor OS X 10.8 or later